We all know how the boxing champ turned Senator Manny Pacquiao rose from rags to riches, his story serves as an inspiration to many Filipinos and always send a powerful message not to give up in life and work hard for your own success.
After almost a decade in his boxing career, Manny Pacquiao chose to take a different path and serve the Filipino people by taking a seat in the Congress and now in the Senate. Being a true millionaire that he is, Manny also takes time in haring his blessings to those who need it the most.
Manny’s wealth has always been an open book to the Filipino people, but let us take a closer look at his properties and luxury cars which will either leave you drooling or be totally jealous.
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: Isang 16-Years-Old Na Lalaki Ikinulong Ang 71 Years-Old Niyang Asawa Dahil Sa Napakasensitibong Dahilan
Based on Yahoo News, below are some of the luxury vehicles owned by the iconic Pambansang Kamao.
1. A Mitsubishi Grandis which costs around $10,890 to $14,960 or roughly around P580,000 to P850,000.
2. A sleek Chevrolet Suburban perfect for his agendas as a politician.
3. A sexy Ferrari 458 Italia. According to reports, Manny is one of the few famous celebrities who own the said luxury car, one of them includes pop singer Justin Bieber.
4. A black Mercedes SL550
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: Isang Kilalang Female Celebrity Noon Ganito Na Pala Ang Ikinakabuhay Ngayon
5. A very manly-looking Hummer H2 which according to Inside Readers has a customized plate of his famous PACMAN alias.
6. A jaw-dropping private helicopter which according to reports is Manny’s gift to himself after all the hard work and sacrifices.
But of course, aside from luxury vehicles, our very own Pambansang Kamao is also smart enough to invest on properties, but not just a simple house and lot, but different mansions fit of a king that he is.
1. One of the most publicized properties of the Pacquiao family is their mansion in Forbes Park. Looking at the photos, you would not believe that this kind of mansion exists in the Philippines, just whoa!
2. Manny also invested in several properties outside the country, one of which is the Pacquiao mansion in Beverly Hills. According to Business Insider, this mansion costs a whopping $12.5-million!
3. Of course, a millionaire’s list of properties will not be complete without a beach house! Manny owns two separate beach house in Glan, Sarangani and in the world-renowned island of Boracay.
Here are some of the netizens’ reaction:
Who would have thought that a boxer will turn into a millionaire like this? Well, it only goes to show that handling your fortune and finances well will take you places.